Thursday, October 30, 2014

Come and Rest

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, 
and I will give you rest.

 - Matthew 11:28 NKJV

The God of the Universe, He knows me.  He isn't afraid of my words and He appreciates my honesty.  He knows that times are hard. He knows that I battle the heartbreak.  He feels the hurt.

So, I give Him my load.  I tell Him what hurts.  I let Him catch my tears.  I want to rest.  I need to rest. The anguish I carry wants to overwhelm my soul.  

The God of the Universe, He knows me.  And, He loves me anyway.  So, He carries me. Though, I may be too weary to notice, He will carry me. He will carry me until I am strong enough to walk alongside Him.  Until then, I will rest in the arms of Him Who gave me life.

Yes, the God of the Universe, He knows me and carries me still.


 

No comments: